
When scanning the Salt Lake City Bucket List website, I was less than impressed. The Bucket List is not even a proper website, it's a facebook page that I believe had the hopes of showing people Salt Lake City. This failed miserably. The websites most recent post was in the Summer of 2010 showing that this page itself is inactive and not serving any type of purpose. Also, the facebook page is full of spam and very inappropriate comments.
This website is accessible to the entire public, it's just whether or not people actually see this page or even want to. In Salt Lake there are multiple avenues one can take to find out about events happening in the city as well as general information about Salt Lake. Compared to these other sources i.e. newspapers, SLUG, internet; The Bucket List falls short. The Bucket List appears to be the least effective and reliable way to gain information about Salt Lake. I don't think anyone is maintaining it. Overall, this website is simply no good.
No comments:
Post a Comment