Sunday, November 6, 2011

Individual Group 1: Red Butte Garden


Red Butte Garden... romantic, beautiful and colorful. The one sure-fire way to most girl's hearts, for Mitch at least. The garden was actually very pretty and I enjoyed most of it. There was, unfortunately, a path that you were forced to stay on or the group would abandon you so my unroutine way of exploring was stalled.
The colors were a big deal. They had all the plants color coded and grouped into their placed with signs and descriptions for each one. It was fragrant and had many small cove areas that inroduced a new region or type of plant as you traveled along the dusty pathway. They even had a water fall and fish that were as big as the ducks. And oddly the fish and the ducks ate the same food out of the "Feed the Animals" vending machine. I would say there was a monkey but it was just someone dressed up as Curious George. But I still took a picture with him!
It was a beautiful place and a nice place to be in the afternoon. For obvious reasons, also a fantastic date for a normal girl and a smart guy. I would still rather go watch wresting or go hunting... No judgement on regular girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment