Monday, September 26, 2011

The library with my group was an interesting experience because it had a somewhat stuffy attitude. It is an intricate building with many architectural details. However i felt as if we were intruders into the life of library goers. I was the photographer and I must have looked like a tourist because I was so enamored by the glass elevators. They just had such a out landing quality to them that I would never have expected for a library. When we were outside on the roof I felt more at home because we were allowed to talk and be silly. Indoors I just felt disruptive no matter how quiet I tried to be. the children's center was easier to feel comfortable in. The library is a beautiful place but is not somewhere I would take a large group if it was 2 or 3 in a group I would have felt more comfortable. However it would be wonderful to go on your own and study there. There are so many nooks and cranes that there is probably always a quiet spot to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment